About Us | Our Advantage | Fees | Enroll |
Parent Info | Leadership | Contact
We are a great choice for you and your children. Here are
just a few advantages that you will like about the Guardian Angel Day Care.
- Quiet residential street.
- Large private parking lot with safe, easy access when dropping
off and picking up children.
- School bus delivers children from school right to the front
door of our building.
- Spacious outdoor area large enough to provide two outdoor age
appropriate playgrounds each with plenty of suitable equipment to play on.
- Two indoor play rooms for preschool and two more indoor play
rooms for nursery children.
- Right across the street from the Angels Among Us
Children who participate in both
our day care and the pre-school across the street are escorted by a teacher
back and forth between the two facilities. What's more, if your child
participates in both our day care and the preschool at the Christian Church
across the street he or she will see familiar fellow children at both
locations. We even share two staff persons at both locations. That
means your child will feel more comfortable and secure being surrounded by
people he knows.
- Less than two blocks from Public
Participate in the library's Summer
Ready Program in two age groups.
trips to the library.
- Close enough to the town square to go on field trips.
- Children love to go on walks when the weather is
beautiful. Happily, we are in an area where we can safely take the
children for walks.
Shaping Young Lives
- Preschool children
of the week
Months of the
The five basic food
- Daily planned age appropriate activities.
- Weekly Bible Lessons appropriate for pre-school age
Bible lessons also have a weekly
- Children learn a variety of songs; including some with a
Health & Safety
It's all about
what's good for the children.
- Fire drills conducted monthly and reviewed by state
- Tornado drills conducted every three months and reviewed by
- Surprise visits from state inspector to examine entire
- Well balanced lunch prepared daily as well as morning and
afternoon fun snacks.
- State certified nutrionist periodically visits and provides
information and examples of healthy foods.
- Our outdoor playgrounds are double gated to provide additional
security and safety.
- We are the only certified Missouri
Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care in town.
As a state licensed day
care facility we are able to accept children who receive financial assistance
through the Division of Social Services.
For us, it's a Calling
We're a not-for-profit
organization. It's not a business for us. It's a ministry!
Our first and foremost concern is the welfare and the care of children.
Policies and procedural decisions are not made by anyone looking to increase
the bottom line for personal gain, but rather by the Guardian Angel Day Care
Board composed of people who care deeply about the children of our town.
We opened a day care center many years ago because our church saw a need shared
by many families in Carrollton. We felt compelled to respond to that need
as a service to our community.
We've been around a long time
have been serving the children of Carroll County and their families since
1986. All those years of experience providing compassionate and qualified
care for all types of children means you can feel confident that you are
leaving your child is in good hands.